Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Here bunny, bunny, bunny...

I would like to start today's blog by saying that my Sister-in-Law is NOT going to be happy with me for the picture. =}

We have come up with a game plan to make home life a bit more structured for the Boblings, mainly Drake. He is having trouble at school when assigned with specific tasks so it's time for more responsibilities and chores at home. He is MAD about television so we are using that as his goal/reward. If they finish their daily chores, then they earn time to watch a show before bedtime. Every day that they accomplish this, they get a sticker on the calendar. I am not a big fan of allowance but Bob wants to work with them on being responsible with money. So their allowance will be paid out depending on the number of days with stars. Robby is STOKED!! He is motivated by money. Drake could care less about the money, he just wants to play Kinect or watch Avatar.

I have everything crossed in hopes that we might be able to get a leg up on this hurdle. So tickle Budha's belly, cross your fingers, find me a rainbow, catch a lady bug, pick me a clover and rub the rabbits foot for us. Here we go!.

No comments:

Post a Comment