Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fricka, Fracka!


No packages. No retail therapy gratification. No happy uppers for me. = [

I needed an upper today too, something to get giddy about. Just one of those days that some would ask for a do over but I am asking for it to just end. Drake is having problems in school. Robby's temper is returning. The boys are squabbling again.

New plan. No chores tonight for me. I plan on vegging out on Facebook, reading a book, maybe even snuggling a bobling or two. I see warm pj's, fluffy socks and a cup of coffee in my future. I may even go crazy and have TWO just because I can! (and they are decaf...lol)

Tomorrow is a new day and I am sure that it will be spectacular! It has to be, it is St. Patrick's Day!! Bob is working from home and off of work at 2pm. I am thinking some quilting will be on the agenda. Possibly a trip to JoAnn's for fabric IF THE FRACKIN' MAILMAN BRINGS MY PACKAGE.

Heck, Bob may even forget to wear green. = ] Life is good...

ERIN GO BRAGH!!

2 comments:

  1. On a totally unrelated and non-smuggy note, I got my new bento box today, and FOUR packages filled with books I ordered 2 days ago. Squee! Wishing squee to you, hopefully tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when that happens. Everyone else's mail comes lickty split, but my stuff always takes FOREVER. I feel your pain :0)

    ReplyDelete