Sunday, March 20, 2011

Rested, Relaxed and Ready for the Week.


Spent the weekend very busy and yet I feel very relaxed and refreshed. Friday the Boblings and I headed down the Renton to play at Aunt Louie's house. Well, the boys played and Sis foiled my hair. Usually the boys do not accompany me when I go to have her foil my hair because we typically follow it up with a campfire. They were quite surprised to see me in my foil hat. Robby walked it and asked Aunt Louie, "What are you doing to my Mom?" Drake really didn't care except that we were too busy to keep supplying him with food. Too funny.

After my salon appointment, I took the boys to soak in Sis' hot tub in the mist. They thought that was the BEST! "Mom, we have GOT to get us one of THESE!" I think we stayed out there for over an hour before I had to be the meanie and scoot them out. We ended up spending the night so I was graced with TWO cups of life changing coffee courtesy of Sis Saturday morning. *drool*

When I got home Saturday night, the boys were with Grandma Trish and Grandpa Herb for a sleepover and Bob was at the game store. Just me and the cats so I brewed a yummy cup of coffee (not as good as Sis' obviously) and cooked up an omelet for my dinner. Since I didn't have men folk around I took the opportunity to put in a "chick flick" and snuggle under a blanket. I watched Atonement which I have had for nearly a year but had never seen. It was nice to be able to have time to watch something that I actually wanted to see. As Michelle so kindly pointed out to me last week, I watch too many animated movies. lol

Bob and I were both able to sleep in this morning which was WONDERFUL! We finished our weekend with Cirque du Soleil Quidam. It was enjoyable but not one of my favorites, I think that to date Kooza is my favorite.

That brings us to Sunday night, the first day of Spring. I received all but 1 of my packages, the sun was out all weekend and my wee ones are finally home again. If the man-cub were here with us, then this evening would be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment