Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Retail Therapy

Today's forecast... grab your floaties! I have mixed emotions about the weather right now. On the one hand I am ecstatic that it is no longer freezing (literally), on the other I am tired of needing a snorkel to pick up the boys from school. I need Spring to SPRING already.

I was torn between hibernating in the house with a cup of coffee or braving the monsoon for a little retail therapy. Decisions, decisions... In the end I chose retail therapy so I bundled up Man-Drake and we headed out. I made sure to hit every department just to prolong strolling without windows. When we were finally finished everyone got something new and I learned that I am no longer able to Easter shop with Drake. = (

We left the store only to discover that the rain was gone, the sun was out and it turned into a beautiful afternoon. Hoping it will hold until we collect Robby from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment