Thursday, March 10, 2011

Preschool Riots

Had to pick Drake up from Montessori early today in order to have time to get Robby and make his dentist appointment. As I am sitting in the hall waiting for him to finish I hear chanting begin in the classroom. I then realize that the chanting isn't anything the teachers are leading. It sounded more like picketing or a prison riot. The slogan alternated between "WE WANT CIRCLE TIME!" and "WE WANT SNACKS!". Needless to say I found this humorous until I realized that Thing 2 was leading the charge. O...M...G...! He was so impassioned in his riot that he couldn't hear me calling his name (loudly, I might add) from a mere 3 feet away.

THANKFULLY it was an early pick up and other than the teachers, there were no witnesses to proclaim "Jeez! Who brought THAT kid?"

No comments:

Post a Comment