Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Rain

That just about sums it up...

Didn't get a lot of sleep last night because it was raining so hard. It is nice to hear a storm but that was really loud! At 4am I heard a HORRIBLE yowl outside so I took a count of our cats. Sure enough one was unaccounted for, Melf. I found him on the back deck on top of the grill, pressed against the kitchen window trying to stay dry and failing miserably. He was drenched and eager to get inside to show me his gratitude. This resulted in me having to get dry clothes on to go back to bed.

When I got the boys in the kitchen for breakfast, all 4 cats were at the back door wanting to go outside. I opened the slider and one by one they turned tail and headed back to reclaim their warm and dry spots indoors. Can't say that I blame them, I would if I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment