Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Grrrr.............!

Last week I did a little retail therapy; it's good for the soul you know.

I took Drake shopping with me to a brick and mortar store, then I did a little surfing later that night. It was very cathartic!

I ordered yummy coffee. I ordered quilt patterns, tools and gadgets. I even ordered my pillow pet for this summers vacation!

So...I have been anxiously yet patiently awaiting my parcels and packages. Yesterday we got a delivery! It was Legos for the boys. [frown] Today we got 3 packages!! WHOO HOO!!! Wait, for Bob?! [growl] Where are my treasures? I needs the coffee! I needs the quilting supplies and patterns! I needs the Dragon pillow pet! I needs them... [whimper...pout]

I hope for the letter carriers sake I receive at least one tomorrow because I will be hidden and ready to pounce. I would hate to embarrass either of us...

No comments:

Post a Comment