Tuesday, April 5, 2011

*yawn*

I wish this were me. Warm fur coat, passed out for a nap... I love that the boys are on vacation this week. I wish the weather were better so that I felt more motivated and so that we had more options. My eyes have been burning ever since I got out of bed. And now with the eye twitching... *sigh, yawn*

I need to run a couple of errands today but I am stalling. I have been very fortunate that the boys are fining for themselves today. Robby taught Drake how to take a shower, then they made "brunch" for themselves (grape, carrot, celery soup). They have fed the cats, brushed their teeth and are now playing nicely (finally!) in Drake's room. Wait. I am blogging while I could be napping. Later!

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, the sun will return as soon as break is over :0)

    ReplyDelete