Friday, February 24, 2012



I have been a busy bee this week working on jewelry sets, gathering tools and supplies and trying to sort out all the questions being thrown at me.  One thing has become clear and that is I need a name for this jewelry venture and I need it fast.  All the pictures of my pieces and sets are on my personal facebook page so I can't just direct people to them without opening that up to the public.  That I won't do so time for a new plan.  Come up with a name and then create another blogspot and/or facebook page.

Still needing to figure out the best way for packaging, shipping, etc.  Not to mention software for tracking, inventory, tax, etc.  I know a certain someone that is champing at the bit for me to get business cards and pretty bags.  One thing at a time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment