Saturday, March 10, 2012

Zenanigans



I have been very remiss in updating the blog but I have a very GOOD reason.  I am now officially a small business owner!  The last 4 weeks have been a whirlwind for me with making jewelry, learning what is needed to create this business, keeping up with orders and just being a wife/mom.  Baby steps.

Zenanigans now has it's own Facebook page!  facebook.com/Zenanigans

I will eventually get a website set up for it but that is out of my league so I will be haunting some friends for help with that.  We do have a blogspot for Zenanigans and I will do my best to keep on top of that with new projects and techniques I am working on.  Here is our blogspot:  http://zenanigans.blogspot.com/

If you see something that you LOVE and must have (YAY!!), please go over to the facebook page and send Zenanigans a message or shoot me a message here.

I want to end this post with my deepest most heartfelt thanks to all of you who have been so supportive and encouraging.  I wouldn't have had the courage to forge ahead if it hadn't been for you.  I also want to thank my parents Herb & Trish for pushing me and cheering me on to find a talent and build on it.  Dad wanted me to start a business years ago and although he isn't here to toast to it, I know that he is still cheering me on and proud of me.

Much love,
Jessica (Za Za)

P.S.  If you go check out the Zenanigans page on Facebook and you like what you see, please like our page!

No comments:

Post a Comment