Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Robert Wayne Zimmerman III


Happy birthday, little man!!! I was a little busy 7 years ago today and my reward was a beautiful baby boy. He was 8lbs 4oz and 20 3/4 inches tall. Now, he is 7 years old, 50lbs and 4 feet tall!

I can't believe how fast time goes by. It seems like just the other day that we were bringing him home and now he is so independent. I am enjoying it but at the same time I don't want him to grow up too fast. For now I still get to snuggle with him and he lets me give him a hug and a kiss even at school. =]

We are going to Famous Dave's for dinner and then the birthday boy has asked for sundae's for dessert. I am hoping that the weather will cooperate more so that we are able to do something fun right after his chocolate chip brownie waffles!

No comments:

Post a Comment