Wednesday, June 29, 2011

B.S.C...

A friend of mine has a blog that I love to read. Her blog is titled B.S.C. and for the life of my I could NOT figure out what it meant. I finally had to ask her; Bat Sh!t Crazy. TOTALLY appropriate for today.

Bob has been working from home since Monday and he doesn't start his shift until noon. Monday he worked until midnight but tonight and last night only until 9pm. So when I would normally get a break from the boys I am fresh out of luck.

This morning Drake as MIA for a few minutes, turns out he was in the kitchen. He was very quiet, too quiet. He decided to give himself another hair cut. Ugh. At first glance it didn't look too bad, then he turned his head. Bald spots...five of them. He was very proud to inform us that he used his scissors to do it. There is no point in trying to even it out because the spots are nearly to the scalp. Of course Robby went into the kitchen to give himself a hair cut too. Can't let Drake get all the spotlight. At least Robby's isn't noticeable.

I will spare you the majority of the day and just sum it up as them arguing, whining, yelling, fighting, can't be near each other, can't be apart, "I hate him", "He's the bestest brother ever"...

This evening they make a cave of darkness. They covered the coffee table with blankets and then one of them gets inside and tries to identify an object that the other hands inside. Dirty sock, stuffed animals, cat toys, orange, banana, watermelon...watermelon?! NO FOOD IN THE CAVE OF DARKNESS!!! "Okay, Mom..." On his way to putting the watermelon away, Drake drops it. Eff...

So yeah, I'm a bit B.S.C. tonight and wishing I had a baby sitter, a righteous cup of coffee and solitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment