Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday Night Family Dinner

We have been having Sunday night family dinners at our house with Grandma Trish for the last month and it has been wonderful. Today when she arrived the boys latched onto her and refused to give her up. They wanted to play Legos and they wanted her to play with them. She made them a deal and she played Legos IF they left her watch a "chick flick" while they played. The boys agreed until they discovered what a "chick flick" was at which point Drake stood up and changed the channel. lol! He turned it back when Grandma protested and reminded them of their deal. Not long after that I heard Robby making his gross sound and I knew immediately what was wrong. There was KISSING on Grandma's "chick flick". Robby groaned and Drake covered his face. It was absolutely priceless!

We had a very yummy dinner of Moroccan Lamb w/ Couscous and a side of tears (there were a lot of onions for me to chop).  Grandma baked cookies and brought them over to share.  I LOVE Sunday night family dinner.  <3

I love the retro pictures of domestic bliss.  I guarantee that I didn't look anything like that tonight but its the thought that counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment